To highlight our accomplishments, we submitted various videos to the People's Telly Awards for consideration and we need your vote!
Give our videos "5-stars" to help LAUSD win People’s Telly Awards for our various videos. You must create an account and log in to vote.
Voting is a 1-2-3 step process:
1. Click on the video link from the list below - this will open to the specific video window
2. Give your "star" rating
3. You'll then be asked to log-in but first you’ll need to register for a free account
- Click the Register link on the top of the red box and enter in your information
- In the Registration box you just need to input your name, email and create a password. Once you’ve registered, click submit
- A success message will come up letting you know you can start your rating.
- See the attached PDF guide with full instructions
*** After you've rated one video...you can move on to support the other LAUSD videos! Make sure to click on the “Rate More Videos Now!”
The rating period ends June 5 – and we need your "star-rating" today! Make sure to help spread the word: Share it! Tweet it! Post it!
People's Telly Awards
The People’s Telly Award is awarded every year by online voters strictly based on the number of likes to honor the very best local, regional, and cable television commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions, and work created for the Web.
For more information on the Telly Awards and the People’s Telly Awards, click here.