LAUSD's School Conservation Program allows school to share in a portion of the utility bill savings from their on-site conservation efforts. If participating school sites save a minimum of 1% in its costs for water and electricity combined then the school earns 50% of the cost savings.
- Enroll to the program by December 31, 2012.
- Fill out the School Conservation Project (SCP) Participation Form
- Develop a Team to form and manage an energy and water conservation plan
- Track your water and energy monthly consumption at the Principal's Corner
- Save in water and energy cost by reducing consumption
- Earn additional funds for your school